Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bleach it... bleach it hella good.

I don't have bleached tips anymore... I wish I did sometimes but other times I realize its just not in the cards for this old head of hair. It's a long story, but basically I dated a blond once and she broke my heart and every time I looked in the mirror I would see my blond tips and it would remind me of her... and if there's one thing I CANNOT have its my hair reminding me of an ex girlfriend. My two loves.

But the point I was going to make was that bleached tips need sun to show their true colors, and how are they going to do that if they're cooped up in a yankees cap. Bro, this is serious, they cannot. Visor's provide the adequate amount of sun necessary to let those bad boys breathe. Let your tips shine as bright as the stars above, right bro?

Nuff said. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment